Compete to Get Online Slot Gambling Wins – Playing Multiplayer Pot Slots is a game where players play against each other for the central pot and the Player with the highest total points wins the pot.
Slots are exciting and fun, but for competitive players here is your chance to play with and against other players, which adds to the fun and excitement of the kis918 game. The basics of playing Multiplayer Pot Slots are outlined below.
Pot Slot is when the amount you bet is added to the general pot, minus the service fee. At the end of the round, the Player with the highest points wins the pot.
* The slot space consists of a fixed number of slots
* Players can only sit at one slot machine per room.
* All slot machines are visible to all Players.
* A game cycle is defined as having a maximum of four pieces of luggage. Therefore, it has a maximum of five rounds per round.
* Pots will be moved until one Player has the only win – or to a maximum of four carry-overs.
* When there is a carry-over, the Player places a bet to continue playing. Bets are NOT taken.
* The game cycle can only end if the following occurs:
1. If the Player wins.
2. If the game is on the last carry-over, where there is a win or there is a draw and the pot has been moved to a maximum of four carry-overs.
* A spin is defined as starting when the first reel of the first active slot is spun and ending when the last reel of the last active slot stops.
* To take part in a game round or cycle, the Player must place a bet. The amount wagered is the same for all Players across all game cycles, and is determined by the slot space.
* The stake is added to the general pot, minus the service fee.
* Slots rotate sequentially starting from the top left corner moving clockwise.
* Winning combinations are not related to cash payouts; they are associated with a certain number of points.
* The player with the highest points wins this pot. If there is a draw, or no win, the pot will be carried over to the next game.
* There is a maximum number of sets of luggage for each slot space. If there is still a tie when this limit is reached then the pot is divided between Players by the same number of points.